Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Parker's First Adventure

Last weekend we went down the Snake river with my family and some of my cousins. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! We were a little nervous about taking Parker camping, but he did great! (Don't worry, Parker didn't get to go down the river....Grandma Falslev watched him while we went.)
Here's all of us that went down the river the time that Curtis and I went.

So when it was time for bed, we bundled Parker up really well! It was really cold, so I was nervous he would be grumpy, but he slept the whole night, like usual. When he woke up at about 6 to eat, I needed to change his diaper. So since it was still super cold, I changed his diaper as fast as I could. He didn't know what to think of being that cold. But when I wrapped him back up in his covers, I got straight smiles for about 10 minutes. He loved being warm again!

Isn't he just the cutest little guy ever?!

Parker and his daddy all bundled up.... All in all it was a really fun trip! We were glad we got to go.
As for other things happening...baby Jane arrived and Parker is no longer the youngest cousin! Crazy how time flies. This is the two of them together.

I really couldn't believe how big Parker was compared to Jane. He is growing so fast! Parker is also getting really good at holding his head up and looking around while he is on his tummy...


He is just our little happy boy!!!

4 comments:

  1. awe! stinking cute! And what a great adventure for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I think tiny babies are easier to take camping then toddlers! I think it's great that you guys took Parker on your family camp out. He looks so cute all bundled up for bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute!!! I love it! What a trooper! It looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a little cutie! I have fond memories of rafting down the Snake River with you and your family! Good times! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete