Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer is here!

This summer has gone by so fast! First, these 2 girls are getting married! I am so happy for them! I was so sad when Meghan and Amanda moved to SLC to teach...but now we know why!

Then we went to Temple Square with some good friends. Of course I didn't get a picture of everyone...we had a good time though. We ended up spending most of our time at the Church History museum. They have the coolest kids area...Parker loved it!
This bike wheel was his favorite...when I finally pulled him away from it, he cried for quite a while and tried to get back to it.

SO TIRED! When we got home, Parker just snuggled up with Daddy.


1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you on the blog front. I'm not sure if my blogger is updating correctly because I just only saw these posts. Freddy had a fun time looking at all the pictures of the baby and saying, "He just like me!" and then he got excited when he saw the picture of your hair in braids and he said, "mama look! Just like YOU!" I've been wearing my hair in braids lately...

    Anyway, I don't know if you've heard but we are moving to Utah at the end of August. I'm trying to be positive about it (I'm so sad to leave PA - I LOVE IT HERE!!!) but you'll have to help me LOVE it when we get there, promise?

    ReplyDelete